1. Place strawberries in a nylon straining bag and squeeze out juice into fermentor. Place straining bag into fermentor and mix all ingredients except yeast. Stir in all ingredients except yeast and cover
2. After 24 hours, add yeast and cover.
3. Check specific gravity. In about 3-5 days S.G. should be around 1.030, syphon wine off sediment into glass carboy and attach airlock.
4. Fermentation is complete in about 3 weeks when S.G. reaches 1.000. Syphon off sediment again and attach airlock.
5. In 2 months syphon off sediment. Repeat this step till wine is clear.
NOTE: For a sweeter wine, at bottling add 1/2 Tsp Stabalizer then add 1/4 lb dissolved sugar per gallon.